It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. It is a natural cure for hypertension, improves circulation and lowers pressure.
It is effective in combating inflammation and infection. Massage with this oil relieves pain in muscles, joints or bones. The pleasant aroma of orange oil affects the brain centers responsible for creating and regulating emotional processes, refreshing the environment.
With this oil or adding it to a warm bath or perfume, as well as directly inhaling from a bottle significantly improves mood. Ideal for hormonal balance since it helps suppress the stress hormone cortisol.
Orange essential oil is known for its soothing properties and can be used to relieve nervous tension, anxiety, depression, insomnia and menopausal symptoms. This oil can help calm your mind, stay focused while concentrating on difficult mental tasks, and when used for meditation it fosters balance and creativity.
Adding it to your favorite cream or lotion gives you a great conditioner that improves skin tone, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and soothes sensitive skin. In addition to food and drink, it improves digestion, facilitates hypertension, dyspepsia and water retention.
Orange essential oil is a great addition to non-toxic household products, lotions, massage oils and bath products.
- promotes digestion
- promotes circulation
- local application
- internal use
- in household hygiene products
Orange essential oil can be diluted with 50:50 base oil before use.
Angelica root, basil, bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, coriander, eucalyptus, incense, geranium, ginger, grapefruit, pomegranate, lavender, jasmine, blueberries, lemon, lemongrass, majoran, myrtle, neroli, nutmeg, nutmeg palmarosa, palo santo, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, tea tree, ylang ylang.
- Before using essential oil, do a test on your skin by diluting one drop of orange oil with any base oil (olive, castor, coconut …).
- Orange essential oil is phototoxic so sun exposure should be avoided 12 hours after use.
- Orange oil is a great addition to fresh water or tea. So make sure when you buy orange essential oil that it is orange.
- If you have a cat, make sure it is not exposed to orange oil. Cats are sensitive to this oil, naturally repelling it and avoiding it, but if they do happen to swallow it, be sure to consult a veterinarian.